1. Ensure you gather all of your cats items for their stay with us. This may include some toys, some of your clothing or your cats favourite soft bed or blanket. Your cat has a keen sense of smell and anything familiar will make their stay more pleasant.
2. Ensure you check that you have proof of your cats vaccination records. We require that your cat is vaccinated appropriately with at least an F3 vaccine within the last 12 months. This is mandatory at all Victorian Catteries. Cats under 12 months will require evidence of their initial shot and s boosters. We are unfortunately unable to negotiate vaccinations and without your evidence, we will be unable to accept your cat. We also require that your cat is wormed. We are able to provide this on check in.
3. Take detailed notes about your cat. Please include their general behaviour, dietary, medical and any other details you think might be relevant. Alternatively, you are welcome to provide these details if you chose to book with us online.
4. When you visit 4Paws Cattery, please bring your cat in a good quality and secure carrier and remember your vaccination details.
At 4Paws Cattery
1. When you arrive at 4Paws Cattery, make sure you have all your documents ready as we want to ensure we can check in your cat as quickly as possible. Moving to a new location for a cat can be very stressful. We will discuss your cats stay and any details you want us to be aware of. Alternatively, you will have the opportunity to provide all your details and payment prior to arriving for our express check in which can be under 5 minutes.
2. After we have taken care of the paperwork, we can show you our cattery and show you where your cat will be staying while with us. This is a great chance for you to get to know our facilities and feel comfortable your cat is in great hands.
3. When we show your furry friend their new holiday home, you will have the chance to say goodbye, don't stress, we are cat lovers and you will love our service.